- The Utah Law and our therapists require that Licensed Massage therapists use draping procedures, such as a towel or sheet in order to not expose the private areas. (R156-47b-502 #6)
- Your file will be kept strictly confidential. Out of respect, you will not be sent any mail or phone calls unless such are requested by you.
- There will be no sexual touching or harassment during treatment from the client or therapist. (58-47b-501 #3, A,B)
- It must be noted that our services should not be performed during an injury that is less than 6 weeks old unless advised by your doctor with a note.
- Our therapies do not take place of medical diagnosis or treatment. If you have any concerns related to your health, please consult your physician before receiving a Bodywork therapy.
- For Cancellations: Please give at least 12 hours notice of cancellation by phone to avoid a cancellation fee of $25 per hour scheduled of the service. Thank you for your consideration. For No Shows, 50% of the service value amount will be charged.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone that does not respect these policies.
- Some of our big discounts are not to be combined with other discounts or offers. All of our prices are subject to change.
Please note that all massage therapist's in the state of Utah must practice these regulations. If you feel you have been violated, please report to the:
Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing
160 East 200 South
Salt Lake City, Utah (801) 530-6628